- – Added shadow for all characters, all enemies and all bosses.
- – Some enemies have new attacks, that will surprise experienced players.
- – Characters replaced by Raph, Leo, Donnie, Mikey, April O’Neil, Splinter and Casey Jones.
- – All seven playable characters can jump further while running
- – All of the characters attacks are similar to those from TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge.
- -The game has juggling for both players and enemies.
- – Players can recover from a hit by pressing the jump button upon landing (as in SOR4)
- – The command to run (f, f) becomes more sensitive.
- – All playable characters can jump further while running.
- -You can use the Offensive Special while running
- – Added 6-Button gamepad Support. Uppercut now is Y-button.
- – Friendly fire is disabled.
- – Added new sounds for players and enemies.
- – A new plot has been written for the game.
- – Changed the title screen
- – Changed all Story Screen in the game
- – For the first time in sor2 hacking, switching between normal and turbo mode has been added to the option
- – Added turbo mode
More about turbo mode:
This option is responsible for the delay between strikes when attacking enemies.
Off – For SOR2 fans
On – For all those who like more dynamic games
Fixed a bug causing a freeze when receiving an Electrolyte attack from the Whiplash Foot Ninja on some emulators and consoles.